Monday, February 25, 2008

Your questions answered...

Sarah asked this question: I'm having trouble with a friend, I’ve struggled with school for a long time and I don't like being called stupid. Most of my friends know this, but this friend does it anyway. She is always insulting me and saying mean things to me. how to I tell her to stop without being mean?


Leslie answered:

I've totally been where you are! ...and it's not fun when your friend makes fun of you all the time! You need to just tell her that if she wants to stay friends with you, she needs to stop insulting you. -It might be hard, cuz she's your friend and all, but if she treats you like that, she isn't really your friend!



Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends! Last week's winner was Cindi Choppes who left a comment on the GenX Parenting blog! Thank you for un-lurking! Send me your book choice and mailing address!

No comments: