Friday, February 8, 2008

Meet Pam

Who is your favorite author? If you could ask him/her three questions, what would they be?

I love Robin Jones Gunn. I would ask her, What is your inspiration? How does God work through your writing? What is your favorite jelly bean flavor?

Have you watched a good movie you'd recommend? Or listened to a good song? Or read a good book? What did you like about it? Why?

Oh, wow! I like this topic.

I love the Song "It's all Good" by Joy Williams. It is sorta like my theme song for life. Because it talks about how life may not be perfect but "It's all good" cause I know Jesus. Great song.

I really liked Enchanted. It was a great little film. Very intertaining and enjoyable. I would highly reccomend it.

I just read the book "Where the heart is" by Billie Letts. Oh, my goodness. That book was so well written. I feel like i know all of the characters. It made me laugh out loud and then made me cry. It had a great story line, and the writting was good. A must read (or at least i think so)

Do you have any tips for healthy food? Exercising?

Go to Cooking Light.com my mom fixes food from there all the time. Its yummy and low in calories.

How do you deal with body image in a world that obsessed with thin and sexy? What advice do you have for others?

I don't think i deal with this like everyone else does. See I am skinny and lots of people think I look cute. I don't want people to look at me with that stereotype image. Its so hard sometimes when people come up to me and are like 'your so cute..I want to look just like you!" like really what are you supposed to say? Thank You?

What is your favorite .... (fill in the blank). Here are some to get you started. Bible verse, Color, Food, TV show, actor?

Favorite...
Color-
yellow
Food- anything Italian
TV show- Pushing Daiseys
Actor- Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale (Yes i am a disney freak, but they really are good!)


What is something you want to learn to do? Where is some place you want to go? Do you set goals for yourself? What do you hope for your future?

I want to travel the world. See it all. Especially Boston. I don't know what it is but i just really want to go there.

A dream I have is for my book to be published, and I hope that one day, that dream will be met, but for now I'm still writing.

What does being a Christian look like in the real world? How do you cope? What do you struggle with? How do you connect with God day-by-day?

It's hard. My youth pastor made a good point last night at our teen service. He said today most people will tell you God should be #1 in your life. But then he pointed out that God shouldn't be just one area of your life, he should be in all areas. Not number one, but throughout because that is what makes a christian truely strong.

Thanks Pam!



Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

No comments: