Friday, March 28, 2008

Another Video Contest Entry

My name is Ruthcel Mariño, a B.S. Nursing student from the Philippines. My friend forwarded your newsletter to me a few months ago and that's how I found out about the contest. At first I was afraid to join because I don't really know much about making videos but when I searched our area I found out I have a cousin who knows a little in video editing and agreed to help me edit the video so that's how I found the courage to have my own video. I've read your book, though I didn't actually finsih it but it was really nice. It made me think about my life and what I did to my life. You are a really good writer.

Anyhowz, I saw in the announcement that the deadline is March 31, i hope that I am not yet too late.


NAME: Ruthcel
AGE: 18
VIDEO LINK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9uzTLQMZyI

Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

No comments: