Monday, June 23, 2008

Robin Jones Gunn answers back...

Last week, Courtney asked this question on the post "You Asked...about Robin Jones Gunn":

Dear Robin Jones Gunn,I love the book I promise. But my friends and I are wondering if Todd and Christy ever have kids.

Here's what Robin had to say...

Hi Courtney,
I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed “I Promise”! I started writing another series about all these characters called “The Katie Weldon Series”. The first book in that series is “Peculiar Treasures” and the second book, “On A Whim” will be available fall of 2008.

Please come by my website: http://www.robingunn.com/. You can sign up to receive my email newsletter. I often offer drawings for free books to readers in the newsletters so watch for those drawings!

May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you close to His heart, Courtney. You are one of His Peculiar Treasures.



Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

No comments: